If you like streetwear youll love Pokemon Centers Team Rocket HQ apparel collection

When it comes to Pokemon merchandise, you won’t often find me venturing beyond the ‘Plushies’ and ‘Trading Card Game’ sections of the Pokemon Centre website. That said, it has revealed a brand-new apparel collection inspired by Team Rocket and streetwear-style that has my bank account quivering.

Pokemon apparel is fine if you like graphic t-shirts or Pokemon-embellished backpacks and socks, but it’s never massively appealed to me. Despite having a wide range of clothing to fill your basket with, I’ve found a lot of Pokemon apparel to feel too childish for my liking, and that’s not a knock to anyone currently sat wearing a Pikachu t-shirt. It just hasn’t ever appealed to my tastes.

The latest apparel collection to come from the Pokemon International Company, however, has changed my mind. The Team Rocket HQ apparel collection is streetwear-inspired; the clothes included are trendy but basic, with unisex silhouettes, and adorned with the Team Rocket ‘R’ and nothing else.

Read more



from VG247 Latest Articles Feed https://ift.tt/jqh4FYt
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال